Fluid Power – Future Technology! Giving credit to this motto, the 12th IFK proofs that fluid power adapts to technological challenges and delivers cutting edge drive solutions.
Due to a variety of control strategies and easy-to-use interfaces for control and monitoring, fluid-mechatronic systems are enablers for the production, transportation, and processing systems of the future. The seamless integration provides a foundation for the advancing digitalization and automatization within the industry and thus for technological progress.
Find the detailed program here.
Innovative online platform
Experience an interactive conference on a virtual platform!
An innovative multi-room platform with live moderation allows for public, topic-specific discussions as well as breakout rooms that can be used for personal use with two or more persons. Of course, the scientific presentations which will preferably be held live remain the pivotal point of the conference. Discussion rooms about the speeches enable an accessible opportunity for everyone to talk about the subject in public and to have a discussion with the presenters directly. More facts about the digital IFK:
- Live moderation
- Digital exhibition site with video stream chat rooms and appointment option
- Presentations will be given live
- Q&A in presentation room via chat, moderated by the Chairman
- Individual Speakers Corner for every session with public video stream discussion platform
- Networking option via a smartphone app
- Composition of individual program
- Private video chats for two or more persons
Presentation videos will be available on demand for 4 weeks. Find our conference flyer here.