The abstract submission is over. The notifications of acceptance will be sent latest by August 2, 2019, you will receive a notice via e-mail. Please use the flowing link to check the status of your submited abstract:
Full-Length Paper Preparation
Once your draft has been accepted for publication, you will be asked to submit a final work for inclusion in the conference proceedings. Please note the following.
- The full-length paper should have a maximum length of 10 pages.
- The formatting of your paper should be according to the layout guidelines you can find in the provided template.
- The final paper should be submitted through your conference author account in docx and pdf format.
Presentation and Poster formatting
Details on Presentation and Poster formatting will follow soon.
Optional peer review possibilityFor further informations about the peer review process, please expand this menu:
Many public institutions that support research projects require regular publication of the results. To ensure that the results are of scientific value, peer review is often required. We would like to offer scientists the opportunity to have their work evaluated in order to be able to prove the scientific value.
The IFK is traditionally a colloquium where both scientists and representatives of industry come together to exchange their knowledge and experience. Accordingly, a peer review is only meaningful for some of the speakers, with the associated additional effort for both sides. If you wish to have your paper peer reviewed, please check the appropriate box in the paper submission form. In the case that your paper does not stand up to the review, your paper can unfortunately not be published at the IFK.
If you don’t choose a peer review there will still be an internal review based on formatting, picture quality and plausibility on your contribution.
Peer review criteria
- Does the paper title match the content?
- Are novelty and scientific or industrial relevance well established?
- Is the paper comprehensible and logical concluded?
- Are the results properly validated?
- Are other publications quoted in a correct manner?
- How do you judge language and grammar?
- Are the presented figures comprehensible and do they support the content?
- Is this paper a first publication?
These aspects serve as orientation for the evaluation and do not claim to be complete.
GFPS best paper award
The GFPS best paper award is given to authors of papers recognized for outstanding work in fluid power, in both the manuscript preparation and the conference presentation. The conference organizers will select a number of papers candidate for the award from the results of the paper review process. Therefore only peer reviewed contributions will be considered for the GFPS best paper award. A GFPS delegation will review the selected manuscripts and attend the presentation of each candidate paper. The best paper will be selected on the basis of originality, rigorousness, and technical contents of the manuscript and quality of the presentation. The presenting author will receive a monetary prize and a certificate.